Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Update

Looks like Chrissy will have some extra help on Friday afternoons from 1:00 - 4:00. Chrissy knows and likes this person as she is the one who already comes once a month to do house cleaning. Normally, I don't work on Fridays, plus my sister usually will come over on Friday mornings. Recently she was unable to come and I had a full day scheduled at work; fortunately, I called my brother and he was able to come by Chrissy's that afternoon. That got us talking about need for a backup person, in addition to the lady with Home Helpers on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday afternoons. As I'm having to be at the office more and more on Fridays, having someone scheduled for that afternoon is just where we're at now.

In the past couple weeks, Chrissy's social activity has increased. She's had several people come and visit with her, which she enjoys, and she's had phone conversations with two long-time friends from KY. I wish she was able to get out and about - well, I wish a lot of things!

I am so thankful she has not been sick. And, I'm thankful she is doing as well as she is.

No comments: